Posted to alt.bread.recipes,alt.cooking-chien,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Rec-Food-Baking-cooking

Sorry, but that's just plain weird. I guess the new moderator must be
a 30 something. Nobody "old" wants to participate in a web based
ng... at least I don't.

PS: Hi Ya, Mom Peagram! Long time no see. Come back to rfc soon!

```````````````

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:30:24 -0500, "mom peagram" >
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>The moderator of the Rec-Food-Baking group has changed the group's name.
>This means that both the group's email address and the group home page
>location have changed.
>
>The group email address:

>The group home page location:
>

>If you have links which point to this group or an address book entry
>for the group, you should update them, as the old addresses will no
>longer work.
>
>Regards,
>
>Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Mae West