Posted to alt.bread.recipes,alt.cooking-chien,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

Default Rec-Food-Baking-cooking

Hello,

The moderator of the Rec-Food-Baking group has changed the group's name.
This means that both the group's email address and the group home page
location have changed.

The group email address:

The group home page location:

If you have links which point to this group or an address book entry
for the group, you should update them, as the old addresses will no
longer work.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

--
mompeagram
FERGUS/HARLINGEN
Posted to alt.bread.recipes,alt.cooking-chien,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

Sorry, but that's just plain weird. I guess the new moderator must be
a 30 something. Nobody "old" wants to participate in a web based
ng... at least I don't.

PS: Hi Ya, Mom Peagram! Long time no see. Come back to rfc soon!

```````````````

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:30:24 -0500, "mom peagram" >
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>The moderator of the Rec-Food-Baking group has changed the group's name.
>This means that both the group's email address and the group home page
>location have changed.
>
>The group email address:

>The group home page location:
>

>If you have links which point to this group or an address book entry
>for the group, you should update them, as the old addresses will no
>longer work.
>
>Regards,
>
>Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Mae West
Posted to alt.bread.recipes,alt.cooking-chien,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.preserving

I'm the moderator. Rec.food.baking is dead and I thought perhaps a yahoo
group would stimulate it. I am on RFC.