Posted to rec.food.cooking
TFM®[_2_] TFM®[_2_] is offline

Default Deadly spider in Whole Foods

"dsi1" > wrote in message
news:6eGdnbYXBccQ3FnUnZ2dnUVZ_rOdnZ2d@hawaiiantel. net...
> TFM® wrote:
>
>> All the locals I talked to there are saddened by the explosion of
>> development. Just imagine the kona side covered in houses and shopping
>> centers.
>> One of my wife's friends is moving to the big island to get away from the
>> insanity.

> Generally, speaking humans will move into areas that support development
> and growth but there will always be spots on this world where one can get
> away from an excess of other humans. This is the natural progression to
> things.
>
> Personally, I don't mind other folks and the change that development
> brings. I've lived in Kaneohe for about 10 years and the growth of traffic
> and congestion is noticeable but it could be worse. OTOH, I dislike going
> over the hill to Honolulu - that's a bit too much for me. Forget about
> Waikiki, going there is a real drag. I think most of the locals feel the
> same way too.

I don't know Oahu, so I can't relate. I'll take you at your word. I'll
look it up on Google Earth even.
I'd like to live in Kaupo on Maui. Nothing for over an hour in either
direction.

My Maui buddy had maps charting his trip with a friend in 2 canoes all the
way around Maui. Took 9 days, I think.
Maybe 12. I don't know for sure. I smoked some pakalolo with him the night
he told me the tale.

Aloha Bruddah,
TFM®