Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Uses for shallots

In article >,
Janet Wilder > wrote:

> Evelyn wrote:
>
> > Jacquie the food at Sam's is totally different than that at Walmart. I
> > know it is the same company, but the quality is vastly different. The
> > steaks are top notch, by the way, unlike Walmart.
> >

> We buy our steaks at Sam's Club. We don't have Costco (though there was
> some talk recently of one coming to McAllen about 40 miles away). The
> meat is excellent quality and nothing is injected in it.

Speaking of which, I just had a horrible run of migraines after giving
in and buying some regular ground beef at Shaws (rather than grass fed
beef via mail or whatever). I ate it in different meals three days in a
row, twice yesterday, with smaller migraines the previous two days and a
massive horrible one last night that robbed me of sleep.

Does anyone know if Shaws adds anything to their ground beef?

Priscilla