Wayne

Default Another pork cut like baby backs?

Donna Rose > wrote in
k.net:

> In article >,
> says...
>> hate it when I run across something like that that should have been
>> obvious,
>> but I hadn't thought of it before. Who made the law that Chicken
>> Parmesan has to be breaded? Or not for that matter. Maybe somebody
>> likes corn meal or chopped cashews. I like them all. Variety is the
>> spice of life. I hadn't even
>> thought about my previous post espousing a non-traditional version of
>> chicken
>> parmigiana. And if I can't call my version by that name I don't care.
>> I can always
>> serve it as "chicken surprise".
>>

> I picked up a hint from the low-carb newsgroup that says to substitute
> ground pork rinds for breading on chicken cutlets. I used the hot 'n
> spicy ones, and cut them 1:1 with grated parmesan cheese. Definitely
> qualified as chicken parmesan in my book!

That sounds really good, and I would like it. The only downside is for
my SO, who must have absolutely minimal fat. I would worry about the
pork rinds, although I haven't looked at their packaging.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

Big on natural foods?? 82.38% of people die of "natural" causes.