Wayne

Default Another pork cut like baby backs?

"M&M" > wrote in
:

> On 14-May-2004, Wayne > wrote:
> <snipped all the previous post>
>
>> Absolutely. For regular chicken cooking, legs and thighs are far
>> better and I most often use them. However, my SO recently underwent
>> quadruple bypass surgery, so we have really stocked up on skinless,
>> boneless, chicken breasts (he won't eat any form of fish). I've
>> finally found a way to grill them that we actually enjoy. I pound
>> them evenly flat (about 3/8-1/2 inch thick), then marinate several
>> hours or overnight in lemon or lime juice, cracked black pepper, and
>> herbs (frequently tarragon). Just before cooking I brush them
>> liberally with EVOO and grill quickly. They come out with a bit of a
>> nice char on the surface, and are very tender and juicy. (I'd still
>> rather have the thighs!)

> Wayne, you want to check out chicken parmigiana and chicken
> marsala. Both great ways to put some taste into chicken breasts.
> (Can't you do a thigh or two at the same time?)

Love both of those, but have never cooked them. I think the chicken
marsala would be an especially good choice and, yes, a couple of thighs
should work well, too. Thanks for the ideas!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

Big on natural foods?? 82.38% of people die of "natural" causes.