Posted to rec.food.cooking
David Harmon[_2_] David Harmon[_2_] is offline

Default Pizza Dough with Bread Machine

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:02:14 -0400 in rec.food.cooking, "Piedmont"
> wrote,
>
>"Theron" > wrote in message

[...]
>> over rise. Take the dough ball out, punch it down a bit on a floured
>> kneading board, and let it sit until you want to make pizza.

>I was cutting back on the water because the dough was sooo sticky, I will
>add the water back in and oil my hands in order to roll/flatten it out.

I would not suggest oily hands. Instead do like Theron suggested,
work it on a floured board so that the surface (only) of the dough ball
incorporates extra flour and becomes non-sticky.

Perhaps all-purpose flour instead of bread flour would be less rubbery.