Posted to rec.food.cooking
theron theron is offline

Default Pizza Dough with Bread Machine

"Piedmont" > wrote in message
> Just started making pizza dough in my bread machine, works ok except the
> dough it not very pliable, what can i do to make it workable, easier to
> roll out, it's rubbery. looks good, just can't get it to roll out.
> Piedmont

I make pizza dough in the bread machine routinely. You have to make a fairly
moist dough[1.25 cups water for 3 cups flour]. After the initial kneading,
turn the machine off and rise the dough to twice normal. Do not over rise.
Take the dough ball out, punch it down a bit on a floured kneading board,
and let it sit until you want to make pizza.

Ed