Edwin Pawlowski

Default Are the Jenn Air grills at Lowe's a sham?

"Bill" > wrote in message
> I am in the process of purchasing a new gas grill. I am seeking a very

good
> quality grill that is also aesthetically pleasing. If aesthetics weren't
> important, I'd probably go with a Weber Genesis Gold B.
>
> I've found what appears to be exactly what I'm looking for - the Jenn Air
> 720-0061-LP at Lowe's. Jenn Air is a quality brand and this model is all
> stainless steel.

The Jenn air name has been whored.

If you want a good grill, buy a real Vermont Castings (not the Home Depot
version), MHP, Broilmaster, Broil King, Ellipse, etc. Visit a propane
dealer or a place that specializes in outdoor products.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome