Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Dinner for the week

In article >,
PeterLucas > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote in
> news >
>

> > Cargo Red Rice:
> >
> > http://i44.tinypic.com/j0idlk.jpg
> >

> Strange.
>

> Never seen that sort before. And I've spent quite a bit of time in Asian
> stores!!
>

> But I do like the 'Self Clean' button on the doo-dad behind the rice :-)
>
> I just wish my kitchen would self-clean right about now!!

Heh! It went bad tho' and started coming on spontaniously. My stove is
currently unplugged and has been now for about 1 1/2 years. I'm cooking
on hot plates, microwave, electric grill and table top roaster. I do ok
with the gadgets.

Spare money is an oxymoron at the moment with the health care expenses.
--
Peace! Om

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. -- Dalai Lama