Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Sink Poll - are you a double or single bowler? What is your Dream sink? :-)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:54:21 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>I like my sink. Enamel, double, kind of plain, shines up nice. The most
>important part of the kitchen is the window over the sink, as long as
>everything works fine.

Mine is finally ss. I used the porcelain sink that came with the
house and hated it every minute. I like my sink window too. It's
huge and comes all the way down to the back splash.

Mae West