Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Sink Poll - are you a double or single bowler? What is your Dream sink? :-)

"jj" > wrote in message
> Hey so I dunno why but lately I have really been finding my double
> bowl kitchen sink annoying and dreaming of a nice deep single bowl.
>
> How about you? Are you a monogamous or bi-bowlular? <snort>

I have a large single sink back at my apartment in TN. Sometimes I miss it
because it's large enough to take a 13X9" glass baking dish or to soak my
broiler pan without a problem. OTOH, it's nice to have a second sink to be
able to rinse things off in and in which to set a dish drainer. Ideally,
I'd have all three. Unfortunately I'll never have the "ideal"

Jill