Harry Demidavicius

Default What's the big deal about buffalo burgers?

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:34:54 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 03:09:49 GMT, Harry Demidavicius
> wrote:
>

>>I would not give the stuff house room. Too Dry. Too coarse. Not much
>>going for it. Too expensive also. Try Musk ox. There's a wonderfull
>>taste.

>Good one, Harry. When did you take up trolling?

Excuse me? Where am/was I trolling, Kevin? I would not buy Bison
meat because it is too dry, too coarse, and too expensive IMNSHO.
*You* can buy all that*you* want and it be any skin off *my* ass. If
I'm trolling the only one trolled was you, old sock.

Harry