Charles Demas

Default What's the big deal about buffalo burgers?

In article >,
Glenys Shaw > wrote:
>I did not no u could buy buffalo burgers
>
>"Dave" > wrote in message
. com...
>> > So why would anyone want to spend one and a quarter times more for a
>> > buffalo burger?

>> Simple, it different and it taste good. With all the mad cow stuff
>> going on people are looking for alternatives. Near where I live there
>> is an Ostrich farm/market and you can buy a variety of cuts but I
>> prefer ground Ostrich meat for burgers and anything else. Its about
>> the same price high quality lean ground beef.
>>
>> Dave

Trader Joe's has/had buffalo burgers. A little more expensive
than regular, but within the range of sirloin burgers.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,