Steve Wertz

Default What is Commerical Grade about the Commercial Grade line from CharBroil?

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:57:32 -0600, "Joshua" >
wrote:

>I saw one of these w/ brass burners for $299 at Lowes recently and like the
>specs. I know what "Commercial Grade" *usually* means, but what,
>specifically, is upgraded on this line compared to their usual (cheap) line
>of grills?

Mostly the stainless steel.

http://www.charbroil.com/grills/commercial.asp

" Stainless steel is the substance of choice for professional
chefs in upscale restaurants. And now, with our Commercial
Series®, the rich-finish, rust-resistant beauty, and rugged
performance of stainless steel are equally at home in America's
backyards. These massive grills offer three burners that function
independently for direct grilling or indirect roasting."

-sw