Graeme... in London

Default What do your kids like?

"Master Chef Richard Campbell" > wrote in message
m...
> Hi all,
>
> In the past week we have discovered that our 14 month old loves Pho Dac
> Blet, Bun Thit Heo Nuong Cha Glo, potato pancakes, brats, and tofu with a
> little soy. She hates brocoli, spinach, and turnips. Are there any food
> discoveries that surprised you?
>
> Chef

Richard,

I'm fortunate enough that my boys eat almost anything. They particularly
enjoy shellfish. Mussels, clams, cockles and scallops et al. My eldest will
sit for hours picking meat from a crab shell with a chopstick, carefully
discarding any small pieces of shell. Baby octopus is another favourite.

Get them involved in the kitchen as soon as you can and they will eat you
out of house and home!

Graeme