Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default tonight is a big temptation

"Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
> Evelyn wrote:
>> Two little words.
>>
>> Chinese buffet.....
>>
>> I have to be really careful with my choices there, because everything is
>> loaded with sodium and carbohydrates, but hubby loves the place and we
>> are meeting friends there.
>>
>> Wish me luck at being a good girl!
>>

> Most places with a buffet also have a menu. Check for a menu when you get
> there. You can order a dish the way you want it like with no sugar and no
> corn starch.
>
> The other suggestion was already mane and that is if they have ome of
> those Mongolian grills, put together your own meal.

They have one of those and I have never tried it. There are so many things
to choose from, and I always manage to find some good choices, it is just
that there is a lot of temptation to try the naughty stuff.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world