Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default Happy new year with gonzo dessert recipe

My macaroons were simple..3 beaten whites with liquid splenda and vanillia
and tols and one and a half cup coconut.

The taste was perfect but the texture was dry.they sorta melted in your moth
rather then chewy as i like..the sugar makes them sticky and i like
that...im thinking maybe if i use coconut cream or somthing to make the
bater wet it would be better..

these were ok..the experiment goes on..lol

KROM