F.G. Whitfurrows

Default BBQ Map project

"Thomas Cormen" > wrote

> Fos, you should try Miss Myra's in Birmingham. Much better than
> Golden Rule.

Well, The Golden Rule is what I grew up with, so I don't know. Never heard
of Miss Myra's and since I now live in glorious Auburn, Washington it may be
awhile before I get anywhere near B'ham to try anything else. I know B'ham
has TGR and Dreamland. Don't know why they would need or even allow anything
else.:>)
I might get down there in late May if I'm lucky for Mom's Bday. Maybe I'll
check it out. So many foods to eat again, so little time, y'know.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner