Chef Juke

Default BBQ Map project

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:46:40 GMT, "JD" >
wrote:

>"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message

>> "JD" > wrote>
>>> You haven't tried Double Barrel BBQ in Burlington apparently and you
>>> must not be terribly impressed with Bodacious BBQ in Granite Falls.
>>> The Brick House in Everett finally died a long overdue death.
>>>

>> I stand corrected, JD. Bodacious does appear to be allright. Doubt
>> I'll ever get to Burlington to try the other. And I did notice the
>> closing of the Brick House. I didn't get all watery over that one.

>No kidding. That was the most pathetically Norwegian bachelor farmer excuse
>for Q I ever tasted. I'm amazed they lasted as long as they did.

<SNIP!>

Hey now,

Watch it with the anti-Norwegian comments....

I'm half Norwegian and it ain't hurt my 'Que none.

"Barbecue and Lutefisk...two great tastes that taste great together!"

(hell, you drink enough Aquavit and ANYTHING will tase good...)

-Chef Juke
http://www.chefjuke.com
"Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"

(Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)