Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chef Juke[_2_] Chef Juke[_2_] is offline

Default For Alan and Christy

All,

I only met Kili once in person, in 2004 on her and Alan's wedding day.
While it wasn't the original reason I had traveled up to Wenatchee, it
did become the most memorable event of the day.

The thing that I remember most from that weekend was Kili's her
infectious smile and laugh...it lit up the whole room.

And since then all of my contact with her has been electronic...but
she still managed to touch me with her generousity...when she heard
that I was working on some of my family tree, she took time to do some
digging and found information on my great, great, great grandparents
that I had not been able to find in a year of searching.

Alan and Christy, as I have said before, my thoughts and prayers are
with you...

Here is a slideshow of that wonderful smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99FIaAShYUA

Godspeed Kili....

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
http://www.chefjuke.com