BOB

Default BBQ Map project

Chef Juke wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just messing around with my mapping program while reading some posts
> and thought I'd play around and try to map all of the suggested BBQ
> joints folks here recommend.
>
> So, if you either email me or post a message with the location and
> website (if available) of a BBQ joint that you would personally
> recommend, I'll add a link to the map..
>
> Here's the start...Big Jim's...(yeah, I know, the link is to the lazy
> Q site, but it's all I had...)
>
> Whaddya think?
>
> Did I miss someone already doing (done) this?

Here's a website for my favorite in Orlando (area), Florida. It's pretty good
stuff, though the consistancy of the sides can leave something to be desired.

http://www.bubbalous.com/locations.htm

http://www.bubbalous.com/locations_alafaya.htm
http://www.bubbalous.com/locations_winterpark.htm
http://www.bubbalous.com/locations_kirkman.htm
http://www.bubbalous.com/locations_altsprings.htm

It's a local "chain" but each location has it's own personality.

BOB