Oncler

Default starting the weber kettle grill in cold weather...

This seems unneccesary to me...........I Q'ed this weekend in 20 degree
weather (wind chill 8). I filled the chimney with lump..and put paper in
the chimney 1/2 at a time. The smaller pieces fire up quicker, and flame
more......3 pieces, and the lump was ready in 15 minutes. I dumped it in and
had all 3 vents of the WSM open. I went to check it in 15 minutes it was
almost to 300. I had to close vents to get it into cooking range.
I don't think that parafin would add nice flavor to the fire.........Just my