Default "Boneless Ribs"

wrote

<snip>

> Thanks for the thumbs up. I've gotta say, though: my first brisket'll
> prolly be my last. TFM, et al, were right when they said to cook it at
> 300 to 350 'till 188 inside. I pulled it at 175 and while the meat was
> done, the fat inside wasn't. I just like bloody meat too much ta wait
> 5 or 6 hours for that NOT bloody meat, good as my guests said it was.
> Maybe I'll try it one more time when the days get longer.

Like you, I've only done one brisket and I don't much like to talk
about it. I thought it was great at the time, but IIRC, I had to
sharpen my knives to eat it. My notes say I had quite a bit of trouble
with the fire. I don't have that problem much anymore, so maybe I'll
try it again. That was six months ago.

M&M Man