Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Anyone seen turkey legs?

I need to get some for my husband. It's the only part he really likes,
although he will sometimes eat deli sliced turkey on a sandwich. I checked
at Costco thinking they would be cheaper there and they had none. Then I
checked at Safeway. They had all the other parts, but no legs. I checked
Albertson's online and didn't see any listed. It's possible they have some
in the store though. I hope they are not in short supply this year.
Although now that I think of it, that's a totally stupid thing to say. I am
picturing legless turkeys hopping around. They have to get those breasts
and thighs from somewhere!