Buzz1

Default "Famous Dave's"

"Bill in ND" > wrote in message

> > The food I tasted at Vernon's was good comercial 'que but thats

all--but
> > sometimes decent bbq cooked by others is ok too
> > When I go through Fargo will make sure I stop for a platter of grub--
> >
> > Buzz

> You are of course absolutely correct. With the somewhat sheltered life I

lead
> out here I haveto take whatever standard for comaparison I can get.

I had that problem when I started trying to cook brisket a few years
ago---had never tasted it bbq'd b4 and had no idea how it should taste!!!
Damn I ruined a lot of meat on a ecb trying to get something edible!!! They
say that youv'e cooked alot of brisket when the neighbors dog runs away when
offered a ssample<lol>

> Next time you come through give me some warning and you can stop here for

some
> grub... Although with as little time as I have had for Q'n lately you

will
> probably wish you had stopped in Fargo!

will try do that for sure--Daughter is debating going to school at the AC in
Fargo or here in Wisc.--being a UND alum would rather her stay in Wis given
the choices of course<bfg>

Buzz