Default "Famous Dave's"

So, they opened a "Famous Dave's" in New Jersey, just up the road from
work, so a friend and I stopped in for late lunch on the way home.
Needless to say, we didn't expect much and we got what we expected-
typical chain restaurant food, with overly friendly waitstaff (FIVE
different people asking us all during the meal- "How is everything?")
and junk on the walls.

I was somewhat surprised to see that the "theme" of the restaurant was
the upper Mid-West, rather than the South or Kansas City or Texas, so
that was a bit different, I guess. And it made the beer selection on
the walls (empty bottles, trays, signs) -Old Style, Schells,
Lienekugel, Red Cap Ale, Grain Belt- more interesting than what was
really on tap-BudCoorsHeinekenSamAdams and their "light" equivalents,
with only Yuengling Lager as a local interesting beer.

But after a few jokes on "WE'LL Decide if Dave is famous or not..." and
asking if the cook with wood (no smoke, no smell, no taste, so we
figured done in an oven) and getting the answer, "No, I wish they
did..." (HUH?) I checked out the website where they liberally use the
words "Barbeque Pit" "Smoked" "Pit Smoked" "Slow Smoked Bar-be-que",
etc. So what's the deal with that? Can they just lie about it- there's
no consumer protection laws dealing with the definition of "Barbeque"?

Joe Agro

Although they don't use wood, I think Famous Dave's makes some of the best
ribs in NJ. Not the baby back... The all-out biggins.

The winner is Tiffany's in Fairfield(?) IMHO but I haven't really searched
around specifically to try other places yet.

Suggestions? "Pop's" in Madison is okay too IMHO.

Regards,
Joe - VROC #8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com - 973.571.1456 24/7

Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

4 bedroom house for sale in NJ: http://GoneHome.com/62236

Looking for untreated, totally natural wood: Acacia, Alder, Almond, Apple,
Apricot, Ash, Bay, Beech, Birch, Black Walnut, Butternut, Carrotwood,
Cherry, Chestnut, Cottonwood, Crabapple, English Walnut, Fig, Grapefruit,
Grapevines, Guava, Gum, Hackberry, Hickory, Kiawe, Lemon, Lilac, Madrone,
Manzanita, Maple, Mesquite, Mulberry, Nectarine, Olive, Orange, Peach, Pear,
Pecan, Persimmon, Pimiento, Plum, Red Oak, White Oak, Willow

> wrote in message
. net...
> So, they opened a "Famous Dave's" in New Jersey, just up the road from
> work, so a friend and I stopped in for late lunch on the way home.
> Needless to say, we didn't expect much and we got what we expected-
> typical chain restaurant food, with overly friendly waitstaff (FIVE
> different people asking us all during the meal- "How is everything?")
> and junk on the walls.
>
> I was somewhat surprised to see that the "theme" of the restaurant was
> the upper Mid-West, rather than the South or Kansas City or Texas, so
> that was a bit different, I guess. And it made the beer selection on
> the walls (empty bottles, trays, signs) -Old Style, Schells,
> Lienekugel, Red Cap Ale, Grain Belt- more interesting than what was
> really on tap-BudCoorsHeinekenSamAdams and their "light" equivalents,
> with only Yuengling Lager as a local interesting beer.
>
> But after a few jokes on "WE'LL Decide if Dave is famous or not..." and
> asking if the cook with wood (no smoke, no smell, no taste, so we
> figured done in an oven) and getting the answer, "No, I wish they
> did..." (HUH?) I checked out the website where they liberally use the
> words "Barbeque Pit" "Smoked" "Pit Smoked" "Slow Smoked Bar-be-que",
> etc. So what's the deal with that? Can they just lie about it- there's
> no consumer protection laws dealing with the definition of "Barbeque"?

Jack B

In article > ,
> wrote:

> So, they opened a "Famous Dave's" in New Jersey, just up the road from
> work, so a friend and I stopped in for late lunch on the way home.

Dave (Anderson) is about to become the head of the US Bureau of Indian
Affairs.

I think their ribs are pretty good. And the catfish strips are ok, but
too salty.

--
Jack
Buzz1

> wrote in message
. net...
> I was somewhat surprised to see that the "theme" of the restaurant was
> the upper Mid-West, rather than the South or Kansas City or Texas, so
> that was a bit different, I guess. And it made the beer selection on
> the walls (empty bottles, trays, signs) -Old Style, Schells,
> Lienekugel, Red Cap Ale, Grain Belt- more interesting than what was
> really on tap-BudCoorsHeinekenSamAdams and their "light" equivalents,
> with only Yuengling Lager as a local interesting beer.

Of course it is gonna be medwestern--Dave is from Minnesoda---there bbq is
ok--most of the time--but the bread pudding is friggen great!!! imo of
course

Buzz---in Wis

Buzz1 wrote:

> Of course it is gonna be medwestern--Dave is from Minnesoda---

"OF course", implies you think this "Dave" is really famous or that I
should have heard of him and known his birthplace. I never heard of him
or his restaurant until they changed the name on a chain restaurant in
the parking lot of a local multiplex theater...

Jack B wrote:

> Dave (Anderson) is about to become the head of the US Bureau of Indian
> Affairs.

Well, that's kind of sad considering the history of the Native American
in this country and "Dave's" out and out lies using terms like "pit
barbeque" "slow smoked" etc., in selling his oven baked goods. His fast
food may be 'pretty good', but why does his corporation need to lie
about it?

Ricky

> wrote in message
. net...
> So, they opened a "Famous Dave's" in New Jersey, just up the road from
> work, so a friend and I stopped in for late lunch on the way home.
> Needless to say, we didn't expect much and we got what we expected-
> typical chain restaurant food, with overly friendly waitstaff (FIVE
> different people asking us all during the meal- "How is everything?")
> and junk on the walls.

If that's the Famous Dave's on Route 22, they DO use wood. They've a got a
Southern Pride in the back that runs on a combination of wood and gas. I ate
there about 4 months ago. The ribs were OK (read that as edible) the pulled
pork need all of their sauces for flavor.

Dave is from Minnesota, by the way.

Ricky wrote:
> > wrote in message
> . net...
>

> If that's the Famous Dave's on Route 22,

NO, it's the one on US Route 1 South, outside of New Brunswick in the
LOEW's multiplex parking lot...

they DO use wood. They've a got a
> Southern Pride in the back that runs on a combination of wood and gas.

Well, it sure didn't taste like they use one in NB, and the overly
talkative (to the point of annoying) help said "NO" to the question, but
it wouldn't be the first time employees don't have a clue. How many
times have you been to a retail store or restaurant and, upon getting
the question, "Can I help you?" thinking to yourself, "...probably not..."

Jack B

In article >,
> wrote:

> Jack B wrote:
>

> > Dave (Anderson) is about to become the head of the US Bureau of Indian
> > Affairs.

> Well, that's kind of sad considering the history of the Native American
> in this country and "Dave's" out and out lies using terms like "pit
> barbeque" "slow smoked" etc., in selling his oven baked goods. His fast
> food may be 'pretty good', but why does his corporation need to lie
> about it?

Your passion on this subject seems overwrought.

Are you part of Dave's competition or something?

--
Jack

Joe Agro

NJ food places - Are there any places better than Dave's around? If so,
please share!

Springfield Dave's on route 22 is the one I tried and I thought it was
pretty good. Tiffany's on 46 W in Fairfield(?) is the "rib" place - the
rest of teh food is somewhat like a TGIF though...

Suggestions? Passions? Addictions?

....I'm thinking a NJ "alt.food.barbecue" get-together might be in order if
we can identify a place.

Regards,
Joe - VROC #8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com - 973.571.1456 24/7

Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

4 bedroom house for sale in NJ: http://GoneHome.com/62236

Looking for untreated, totally natural wood: Acacia, Alder, Almond, Apple,
Apricot, Ash, Bay, Beech, Birch, Black Walnut, Butternut, Carrotwood,
Cherry, Chestnut, Cottonwood, Crabapple, English Walnut, Fig, Grapefruit,
Grapevines, Guava, Gum, Hackberry, Hickory, Kiawe, Lemon, Lilac, Madrone,
Manzanita, Maple, Mesquite, Mulberry, Nectarine, Olive, Orange, Peach, Pear,
Pecan, Persimmon, Pimiento, Plum, Red Oak, White Oak, Willow

Bill in ND

wrote:

Much about NJ Famous Daves...

The no smell, etc of smoke suprises me. The local one (Fargo) has a large
commercial smoker hooked on to the building and there is no doubt that they
are using it as the whole place and the surrounding area smells of smoke.
The food there is not "horrid" but does not even remotely compare to what is
available at the other local establishement, Ribs West by pitmaster Vernon
Tate. (I will say that FD's brisket is not bad so will grab a sandwhich of
that if I am in a hurry).

A side note there was a huge fiasco this past summer when the local ribfest
uninvited Vernon and his crew (who had participated in every one since they
started it) because they only wanted one local entry which was going to be
Famous Daves. Vernon, siting it as too much work anyway was not going to
fight it. Then a local talk show host with the personality of a pit bull
got ahold of the story pointing out the FD's crew was not local but a
competition crew that travels around. The talk show host even made one of
the senators from the state wait an hour one day while he ranted and raved
on this. The ribfest organizer claimed Vernon did not have the equipment to
compete (even though he had done so several times)... no problem, the talk
show host put out the call and many calls came in offering money and or
equipment. I think Vernon borrowed a setup from the Twin Cities and is
either working on or now has his own. To make a very very long story short
Ribs (pun intended) West participated, won and got several days of free
publicity which no amount of money would have been able to buy. Ya gotta
love burecrats especially when they are so wrong and when the story turns
out so right.

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:09:47 GMT, wrote:

<snip>
>I was somewhat surprised to see that the "theme" of the restaurant was
>the upper Mid-West, rather than the South or Kansas City or Texas, so
>that was a bit different, I guess. And it made the beer selection on
>the walls (empty bottles, trays, signs) -Old Style, Schells,
>Lienekugel, Red Cap Ale, Grain Belt- more interesting than what was
>really on tap-BudCoorsHeinekenSamAdams and their "light" equivalents,
>with only Yuengling Lager as a local interesting beer.
>
>But after a few jokes on "WE'LL Decide if Dave is famous or not..." and
>asking if the cook with wood (no smoke, no smell, no taste, so we
>figured done in an oven) and getting the answer, "No, I wish they
>did..." (HUH?) I checked out the website where they liberally use the
>words "Barbeque Pit" "Smoked" "Pit Smoked" "Slow Smoked Bar-be-que",
>etc. So what's the deal with that? Can they just lie about it- there's
>no consumer protection laws dealing with the definition of "Barbeque"?

A couple points:

1) The upper-midwest "theme" may be due to the fact that the chain
originated in...the upper midwest (Wisconsin and Minnesota to be
specific).
2) Interesting regarding you're "lack of smoke/lack of flavor"
comment. The Famous Dave restaurants here (all of them that I've
seen...Minnesota area) do use gas-powered cookers, but with wood
chunks (for smoke). The gas kind of makes sense to some extent given
their volume etc.
3) The beer issue must be a local thing too, as we can indeed get
Leinies and Grain Belt here (I think probably Schells too, but I can't
remember). Don't know if they're all on tap, or just bottles.
4) So they do (at least around here) use "real" commercial BBQ rigs,
with real smoke.

Are they as good as a couple little holes in the wall around here that
use only lump and wood? No...but they're close (and a heck of a lot
better than the boiled outfits).

Bob

Jack B wrote:
> In article >,
> > wrote:
>

>>Jack B wrote:
>>

>>>Dave (Anderson) is about to become the head of the US Bureau of Indian
>>>Affairs.

>>Well, that's kind of sad considering the history of the Native American
>>in this country and "Dave's" out and out lies using terms like "pit
>>barbeque" "slow smoked" etc., in selling his oven baked goods. His fast
>>food may be 'pretty good', but why does his corporation need to lie
>>about it?

> Your passion on this subject seems overwrought.

Well, I *was* being a bit facetious (but I thought that was justified by
the incongruity of the BIA comment- I'm supposed to like his food better
knowing that he's getting appointed to a government position?) BUT I'm
surprised that ANYONE on the barbecue newsgroup finds it "overwrought"
to note that a restaurateur uses words like "pit barbecue" and "slow
smoked" and "barbecue" to describe food that is cooked in an oven. It's
deceptive, plan and simple. Do other food companies do it- yeah (Miller
Lite ISN'T 'a fine pilsner beer' and all those frozen pies at the
grocery store don't have "homemade goodness", etc.)- does that make it
right?

> Are you part of Dave's competition or something?

Only a competitor cares about whether claims are true? I thought as a
customer I had the right to question it, as well...

Jack B

In article >,
> wrote:

> Jack B wrote:
> > In article >,
> > > wrote:

> >>Well, that's kind of sad considering the history of the Native American
> >>in this country and "Dave's" out and out lies using terms like "pit
> >>barbeque" "slow smoked" etc., in selling his oven baked goods. His fast
> >>food may be 'pretty good', but why does his corporation need to lie
> >>about it?

> > Your passion on this subject seems overwrought.

> Well, I *was* being a bit facetious (but I thought that was justified by
> the incongruity of the BIA comment- I'm supposed to like his food better
> knowing that he's getting appointed to a government position?) BUT I'm

It's been in the news and is public knowledge (note "Famous Dave's"
near the bottom of the page... and I was wrong about "head," it's
assistant head):

http://www.senate.gov/~schumer/Schum...ess_releases/P
R02111.html

I don't know why you'd think you should like his food better. That
would be up to you. I personally thought his ribs were "pretty good"
several years ago.

> surprised that ANYONE on the barbecue newsgroup finds it "overwrought"
> to note that a restaurateur uses words like "pit barbecue" and "slow
> smoked" and "barbecue" to describe food that is cooked in an oven. It's
> deceptive, plan and simple. Do other food companies do it- yeah (Miller
> Lite ISN'T 'a fine pilsner beer' and all those frozen pies at the
> grocery store don't have "homemade goodness", etc.)- does that make it
> right?

Sounds like that's all very important to you. Go for it.

> > Are you part of Dave's competition or something?

> Only a competitor cares about whether claims are true? I thought as a
> customer I had the right to question it, as well...

Hmm... who's questioning your right?

Then you're not a competitor?

--
Jack

Jack B wrote:
> In article >,
> > wrote:

> I don't know why you'd think you should like his food better. That
> would be up to you.

I asked about how a corporation cooks it food, you told me that the
namesake was appointed to the BIA- I found that incongruous and made a
joke about it. Whether or not it's been in the news and is common
knowledge, still doesn't help me find out how the food is cooked.

>>surprised that ANYONE on the barbecue newsgroup finds it "overwrought"
>>to note that a restaurateur uses words like "pit barbecue" and "slow
>>smoked" and "barbecue" to describe food that is cooked in an oven.

> Sounds like that's all very important to you. Go for it.

I'd say that's important to MOST of the posters on this newsgroup.
After all, from the FAQ-

> There are many interpretations of the term 'barbecue' in the world.

Some people use it to describe a social gathering and cooking outdoors.
Others use it to describe grilling food. For our purpose here,
we are using the term to describe meat, slow-cooked, using wood smoke to
add flavor.

Jack B

In article >,
> wrote:

> Jack B wrote:
> > In article >,
> > > wrote:

> > I don't know why you'd think you should like his food better. That
> > would be up to you.

> I asked about how a corporation cooks it food, you told me that the
> namesake was appointed to the BIA- I found that incongruous and made a
> joke about it. Whether or not it's been in the news and is common
> knowledge, still doesn't help me find out how the food is cooked.
> >
> >>surprised that ANYONE on the barbecue newsgroup finds it "overwrought"
> >>to note that a restaurateur uses words like "pit barbecue" and "slow
> >>smoked" and "barbecue" to describe food that is cooked in an oven.

> > Sounds like that's all very important to you. Go for it.

> I'd say that's important to MOST of the posters on this newsgroup.
> After all, from the FAQ-
>
> > There are many interpretations of the term 'barbecue' in the world.

> Some people use it to describe a social gathering and cooking outdoors.
> Others use it to describe grilling food. For our purpose here,
> we are using the term to describe meat, slow-cooked, using wood smoke to
> add flavor.

Cool.

Then you're not a competitor?

--
Jack
Buzz1

"Bill in ND" > wrote in message

> A couple of years ago when I was Q'n more the guys from work told me that

my
> ribs had gotten as good a Vernon's. Maybe they were lying to make me feel

good
> but I viewed that as one heck of a compliment.

Well I know that for most of the time the ribs I cook in my backyard(or you
cook in yours) are head and shoulders above most commercial 'que. Its time
to eat when the ribs are done--try time it right but the meat doesn't always
cooperate<sf>-=-reheating(and holding) makes it all a different game.
The food I tasted at Vernon's was good comercial 'que but thats all--but
sometimes decent bbq cooked by others is ok too
When I go through Fargo will make sure I stop for a platter of grub--

Buzz

Jack B wrote:

> Then you're not a competitor?

Only in the backyard...and it's unfair competition, too, since I give
mine away... <g>...

Jack B

In article >,
> wrote:

> Jack B wrote:
>
> > Then you're not a competitor?
> >

> Only in the backyard...and it's unfair competition, too, since I give
> mine away... <g>...

Awright!

But... the Dave's' in my neighborhood do wood smoke. And they're not
the greatest, but not so bad.

My favorite place was cited by the state health department lately for
excessive mold in the kitchen.

And my second favorite is too small to take four people. But it's a
family place and I like that.

So... oh, it's fun anyway.

--
Jack

wrote:

> A couple points:
>
> 1) The upper-midwest "theme" may be due to the fact that the chain
> originated in...the upper midwest (Wisconsin and Minnesota to be
> specific).

Yes, I quickly figured that out, of course. It's not that I was
disappointed or annoyed with the upper Mid-West theme, just a bit
surprised since it WASN'T expected. I mean, did OUTBACK originate in
Australia, did OLIVE GARDEN come from Italy? I found it somewhat
refreshing since it DIDN'T follow a stereotype...

> 2) Interesting regarding you're "lack of smoke/lack of flavor"
> comment. The Famous Dave restaurants here (all of them that I've
> seen...Minnesota area) do use gas-powered cookers, but with wood
> chunks (for smoke). The gas kind of makes sense to some extent given
> their volume etc.

That was my impression when I went to website and thought it was a shame
that they dropped such a requirement when they moved East and
franchised. At this point, I wonder if I just got a unknowledgable
employee (but, man, they sure seemed well-trained to the point of
brain-washed with the friendliness thing- this is New Jersey, after all
<g>....

> 3) The beer issue must be a local thing too, as we can indeed get
> Leinies and Grain Belt here (I think probably Schells too, but I can't
> remember). Don't know if they're all on tap, or just bottles.

That's good to know. I don't really expect regional Mid-Western brands,
of course, (since most aren't distributed here) BUT I would be impressed
if they tried to get a few more local/regional/micro brews, to me it
says they put some effort into to it rather than let the distributor(s)
decide. And it would help them stand out from the crowd as NOT just
another chain, with the same old sh*t on tap...

BUT, since I'm complaining, I thought it was funny when I ordered my
side dishes...

"I'll have the cole slaw..."

"Oh, I should tell you our cole slaw has pineapple in it."

"Ummm...okay, I guess... and beans."

"Oh, and our beans have jalapeno peppers in them."

"Um...OK, I suppose."

And then my friend orders, "I'll have French Fries..."

And before she get a chance to respond, I say, "Watch out, their fries
come with Mango Chutney and artichoke hearts..."

"and the drunken apples...."

"Which are seasoned with paprika & anchovies..."

jmagerl

Just a question:
Does the very first "famous dave's" still exist and how does it compare to
the chain "famous Dave's".

> wrote in message
.net...
> wrote:
>

> > A couple points:
> >
> > 1) The upper-midwest "theme" may be due to the fact that the chain
> > originated in...the upper midwest (Wisconsin and Minnesota to be
> > specific).

> Yes, I quickly figured that out, of course. It's not that I was
> disappointed or annoyed with the upper Mid-West theme, just a bit
> surprised since it WASN'T expected. I mean, did OUTBACK originate in
> Australia, did OLIVE GARDEN come from Italy? I found it somewhat
> refreshing since it DIDN'T follow a stereotype...
>
> > 2) Interesting regarding you're "lack of smoke/lack of flavor"
> > comment. The Famous Dave restaurants here (all of them that I've
> > seen...Minnesota area) do use gas-powered cookers, but with wood
> > chunks (for smoke). The gas kind of makes sense to some extent given
> > their volume etc.

> That was my impression when I went to website and thought it was a shame
> that they dropped such a requirement when they moved East and
> franchised. At this point, I wonder if I just got a unknowledgable
> employee (but, man, they sure seemed well-trained to the point of
> brain-washed with the friendliness thing- this is New Jersey, after all
> <g>....
>
> > 3) The beer issue must be a local thing too, as we can indeed get
> > Leinies and Grain Belt here (I think probably Schells too, but I can't
> > remember). Don't know if they're all on tap, or just bottles.

> That's good to know. I don't really expect regional Mid-Western brands,
> of course, (since most aren't distributed here) BUT I would be impressed
> if they tried to get a few more local/regional/micro brews, to me it
> says they put some effort into to it rather than let the distributor(s)
> decide. And it would help them stand out from the crowd as NOT just
> another chain, with the same old sh*t on tap...
>
> BUT, since I'm complaining, I thought it was funny when I ordered my
> side dishes...
>
> "I'll have the cole slaw..."
>
> "Oh, I should tell you our cole slaw has pineapple in it."
>
> "Ummm...okay, I guess... and beans."
>
> "Oh, and our beans have jalapeno peppers in them."
>
> "Um...OK, I suppose."
>
> And then my friend orders, "I'll have French Fries..."
>
> And before she get a chance to respond, I say, "Watch out, their fries
> come with Mango Chutney and artichoke hearts..."
>
> "and the drunken apples...."
>
> "Which are seasoned with paprika & anchovies..."

Bill in ND

Buzz1 wrote:

> "Bill in ND" > wrote in message
> >

> > A couple of years ago when I was Q'n more the guys from work told me that

> my
> > ribs had gotten as good a Vernon's. Maybe they were lying to make me feel

> good
> > but I viewed that as one heck of a compliment.

> Well I know that for most of the time the ribs I cook in my backyard(or you
> cook in yours) are head and shoulders above most commercial 'que. Its time
> to eat when the ribs are done--try time it right but the meat doesn't always
> cooperate<sf>-=-reheating(and holding) makes it all a different game.
> The food I tasted at Vernon's was good comercial 'que but thats all--but
> sometimes decent bbq cooked by others is ok too
> When I go through Fargo will make sure I stop for a platter of grub--
>
> Buzz

You are of course absolutely correct. With the somewhat sheltered life I lead
out here I haveto take whatever standard for comaparison I can get.

Next time you come through give me some warning and you can stop here for some
grub... Although with as little time as I have had for Q'n lately you will
probably wish you had stopped in Fargo!

Bill

Bill in ND

Jack B wrote:

> My favorite place was cited by the state health department lately for
> excessive mold in the kitchen.

They get that cleaned up and all the flavor will be gone... <g>

The local Mom and Pop burger joint used to be owned by a clean freak. She
would scrub her griddle to absolute bright clean perfection every night and
as a result the burgers were bland. I told her to quit doing that but she
would not listen. The new owners took over and they are of the opionion
the heat is going to kill anything that will kill the customer so why
bother. The burgers are much much better now.

Buzz1

"Bill in ND" > wrote in message

> > The food I tasted at Vernon's was good comercial 'que but thats

all--but
> > sometimes decent bbq cooked by others is ok too
> > When I go through Fargo will make sure I stop for a platter of grub--
> >
> > Buzz

> You are of course absolutely correct. With the somewhat sheltered life I

lead
> out here I haveto take whatever standard for comaparison I can get.

I had that problem when I started trying to cook brisket a few years
ago---had never tasted it bbq'd b4 and had no idea how it should taste!!!
Damn I ruined a lot of meat on a ecb trying to get something edible!!! They
say that youv'e cooked alot of brisket when the neighbors dog runs away when
offered a ssample<lol>

> Next time you come through give me some warning and you can stop here for

some
> grub... Although with as little time as I have had for Q'n lately you

will
> probably wish you had stopped in Fargo!

will try do that for sure--Daughter is debating going to school at the AC in
Fargo or here in Wisc.--being a UND alum would rather her stay in Wis given
the choices of course<bfg>

Buzz

Headed for Famous Dave's Wayne Boatwright Barbecue 28 09-09-2008 05:00 PM
Famous Dave's Sparkout Barbecue 45 03-09-2008 04:21 PM
Dave's Famous Eggnog Pie recipe Dave Bugg General Cooking 19 23-11-2006 08:47 PM
FAMOUS DAVE'S COMES TO PHOENIX Blair P. Houghton General Cooking 76 08-09-2004 01:05 AM
Famous Dave's? Dav1936531 Barbecue 13 29-06-2004 01:43 PM