Bill in ND

Default "Famous Dave's"

Buzz1 wrote:

> "Bill in ND" > wrote in message
> >

> > A couple of years ago when I was Q'n more the guys from work told me that

> my
> > ribs had gotten as good a Vernon's. Maybe they were lying to make me feel

> good
> > but I viewed that as one heck of a compliment.

> Well I know that for most of the time the ribs I cook in my backyard(or you
> cook in yours) are head and shoulders above most commercial 'que. Its time
> to eat when the ribs are done--try time it right but the meat doesn't always
> cooperate<sf>-=-reheating(and holding) makes it all a different game.
> The food I tasted at Vernon's was good comercial 'que but thats all--but
> sometimes decent bbq cooked by others is ok too
> When I go through Fargo will make sure I stop for a platter of grub--
>
> Buzz

You are of course absolutely correct. With the somewhat sheltered life I lead
out here I haveto take whatever standard for comaparison I can get.

Next time you come through give me some warning and you can stop here for some
grub... Although with as little time as I have had for Q'n lately you will
probably wish you had stopped in Fargo!

Bill