Joe Agro

Default "Famous Dave's"

NJ food places - Are there any places better than Dave's around? If so,
please share!

Springfield Dave's on route 22 is the one I tried and I thought it was
pretty good. Tiffany's on 46 W in Fairfield(?) is the "rib" place - the
rest of teh food is somewhat like a TGIF though...

Suggestions? Passions? Addictions?

....I'm thinking a NJ "alt.food.barbecue" get-together might be in order if
we can identify a place.

Regards,
Joe - VROC #8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com - 973.571.1456 24/7

Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

4 bedroom house for sale in NJ: http://GoneHome.com/62236

Looking for untreated, totally natural wood: Acacia, Alder, Almond, Apple,
Apricot, Ash, Bay, Beech, Birch, Black Walnut, Butternut, Carrotwood,
Cherry, Chestnut, Cottonwood, Crabapple, English Walnut, Fig, Grapefruit,
Grapevines, Guava, Gum, Hackberry, Hickory, Kiawe, Lemon, Lilac, Madrone,
Manzanita, Maple, Mesquite, Mulberry, Nectarine, Olive, Orange, Peach, Pear,
Pecan, Persimmon, Pimiento, Plum, Red Oak, White Oak, Willow