Ricky

Default "Famous Dave's"

> wrote in message
. net...
> So, they opened a "Famous Dave's" in New Jersey, just up the road from
> work, so a friend and I stopped in for late lunch on the way home.
> Needless to say, we didn't expect much and we got what we expected-
> typical chain restaurant food, with overly friendly waitstaff (FIVE
> different people asking us all during the meal- "How is everything?")
> and junk on the walls.

If that's the Famous Dave's on Route 22, they DO use wood. They've a got a
Southern Pride in the back that runs on a combination of wood and gas. I ate
there about 4 months ago. The ribs were OK (read that as edible) the pulled
pork need all of their sauces for flavor.

Dave is from Minnesota, by the way.