Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Donald[_3_] Donald[_3_] is offline

Default New Yahoo Group: Home-Winemaking

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:30:27 -0500, Steve > wrote:

>No need to re-invent the wheel. You can read and respond using
>aioe.cjb.net I've been using this free server since Comcast canceled
>Giganews. There are others.

Thanks. It doesn't have as many groups as the Agent Premium News
service, but aioe.cjb.net works and is free. APN costs $2.95 per month
for a 12 GB account. I prefer free. (They have 4 levels of service,
the top one is $14.95 for unlimited, and these include access to
binary newsgroups, but I don't have interest in those.)

Just in case someone might be interested in a decent paid service,
here's the APN link. If you own the Agent newsreader/email program,
you can try it free for three months using your registration
information on the splash screen (accessible through the help menu
also).

http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php
http://www.forteinc.com/apn/faq.php

Don