rick etter

Default Dangers of vegetarian/vegan diets and importans of animal foods for children

"John Coleman" > wrote in message
> Rick>
> > No, it isn't. Because the premise of the vegan platform of brainwashing

> is
> > that *any* meat included in a diet will kill you.

> That's rubbish! Who said that? I think the suggestion is that too much

meat
> is bad for you, a little here and there isn't going to kill anyone.
>
> > I'm discussing the so-called vegan beliefs. Ones of course tha you and

no
> > other vegan has ever been able to back up.

> I don't share the belief you suggest. Show me an example of a vegan who
> believes any amount of meat can kill you.

==============
Read any of the propaganda around, fool/ It all says meat kills.

> > If your diet is only about health, then you are *not* a vegan. veganism

> is
> > *not* a diet.

> Correct, diet is part of veganism.
>
> > And neither of those address the "proof" I was talking about fool.

> posting
> > to usenet has no survival need attachted to it. You post here for
> > entertainemnt. You are culpable in the unnecessary deaths of animals

that
> > that intails, killer.

> Posting to usenet may serve to educate others and help them towards a less
> destructive lifestyle, as well as help improve their health with good
> information. It can also be useful to challenge the unhealthiness of the
> meat diet system. Thanks to the internet there are probably thousands more
> vegetarians and people interested in environmental issues, this could help
> to take society into more harmonious ways of life.

=====================
And still here killing many more animals than you need for your
entertainment. Maybe you just like all that blood on your hands, eh killer?

> A killer is one who sets out with the intent to kill. You seem to like

your
> own incorrect use of the term. Yes, by participating in life and certainly
> in high tech, we add to the total of destruction. But for me the internet
> has been the start of many good things that may eventually benefit more

than
> they have cost.

But it still makes you a hypocrite, killer.

What is your solution to the destructive global megaculture?
> Assuming you have an idea, how will you communicate it to the masses?

========
Why woyuld I need to? The fact remains that vegans make a claim they cannot
back up. And then they prove that by posting their inane posts here.
Thanks for proving your ignorance yet again.