Priscilla Ballou

Default Rotisserie Ribs

I made the yummiest ribs tonight. Now, I'm not an expert on what ribs
are "supposed" to taste like. I was raised in NYC and New England. I'm
afraid we don't really know barbecue.

But I've got this Baby George Foreman rotisserie, and it's got this
basket to put stuff in and cook it, so tonight I took some pork ribs and
rubbed them with a mixture of minced garlic, ground cumin, mild chili
powder (I don't like hot) and rosemary. I ground it all up together
before rubbing it on. Then I rotisseried them for 1.5 hours. Turns out
it probably should have been 1.25 hours, but I'll know next time.

They were SO good! Crispy and flavorful on the outside, juicy (will be
juicier at 15 minutes less cooking) on the inside.

If you've got a rotisserie and aren't fixed on a way to cook ribs, I
recommend trying something like this out.

I had them with a big bowl of buttered Italian green beans and a tall
glass of cold seltzer. YUM!

Priscilla