Posted to rec.food.cooking
Giusi[_2_] Giusi[_2_] is offline

Default Tonight's yummy dinner

"MareCat" ha scritto nel messaggio > We had bruschetta, quesadillas, stuffed
mushrooms, Buffalo wings, stuffed
> potato skins, and jalapeno poppers. To drink, we broke out the Moet &
> Chandon--natch!!
>
> Mary--VERY happy tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, although it is morning. I tried to stay up to see at least SOME
returns but my eyes were crying all by themselves from fatigue. So I went
to sleep and this morning at 7:15 I woke up, turned the tube on and my eyes
were crying from pride and pleasure. We are having a celebration lunch in a
town 25 km away at 1 PM. We pretended to be sure and set it up 2 weeks ago.