Posted to rec.food.cooking
amandaF amandaF is offline

Default I am not from India; just trying to cook high protein non-eat dishes(hence Indian but not as much spice) with the least amount of oil

I know that this a cooking group where people cook and eat with
worrying about oil and butter so no offense to anyone . Just that I am
not too old and good looking and don't want to get fat. Aside from not
being able to handle extra weight (because I have a slender body
frame), I don't have money to buy new clothes of (the next size up)
either

By limiting use of oil, I can eat cheese and dessert a bit. I also
avoid cheap candies so that I can eat dessert when I go to the
restaurant though I am not eating dessert much these days. In fact, I
am going to do weight training using free weight.

Again, no offense to anyone; just sharing why I make certain dishes
rather than eating my favorite cuisine all the time: Italian.