Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
rec.crafts.winemaking rec.crafts.winemaking is offline

Default Where is...?

On Oct 18, 6:40*am, Joe Sallustio > wrote:
> On Oct 14, 5:34*pm, "rec.crafts.winemaking"
>
> > wrote:
> > Hi Kids!

> > It's been a long time since I've hopped in this newsgroup. *Starting
> > 15 gallons of Chardonnay with a friend and thought I'd check in for
> > tips, info, and assistance (as needed).

> > It's nice to see familiar names and acquaintances still active, but
> > where is Tom S.? *I don't see any posts by him. *I see the other
> > familiar resident experts, but where is Tom?

> > Maybe I didn't dig deep enough in the posts and replies.

> > -Paul

> He is alive and well, he just doesn't post here much anymore. *Usenet
> in general has fallen off and this group is no exception. * He
> answered a whole lot of questions on Chardonnay so the archive are a
> good place to start.
>
> Joe

Can anyone suggest a better forum for discussing winemaking? I'm
finding the archives to be very valuable in this newsgroup, but an sad
to see usage as low as it is.

Where does everyone go to chat and talk shop and discuss their
winemaking skills and styles?

-Paul