Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_6_] sf[_6_] is offline

Default ANOTHER APPLIANCE

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:57:45 -0700, "<RJ>" > wrote:

>It was late night, I couldn't sleep,
>and I found myself watching the
>Express ( griddle? ) info-mercial.
>
>It looked like a waffle iron with two pockets,
>and they had a dozen units on the table.
>
>In the demo, they made everythig from omelets,
>to grilled chicken, to dessert cake.
>( all for 2 payments of $19.95 )
>
>By the time they were done, I was almost sold.
>It DID look easy and convenient... ( for 1 or 2 people )
>
>Has anyone seen the commercial ? bought the product ?
>Any opinions? good or bad ?

I've bought a couple of things from TV in the past due to insomnia
too... but learned I'm never happy with what I buy. I also know
there's a store called "As Seen On TV", so I googled it and "Express".
This might be what you're talking about
http://secure.cyberbrands.com/as-see...age=0&id=1 84
or
http://tinyurl.com/6ks7j5