Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default That half whole wheat pizza dough in the fridge.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:32:40 -0400, Tracy > wrote:

>So, I took a look at it this morning and it hasn't risen very much. It
>is no way near where an all ap flour dough would be. Maybe half as high?
>
>This is with two days in the fridge.
>I was planning on taking it out of the fridge - maybe punching it down
>and letting it rise on the counter for an hour or so.

When you made it, did you let it sit out for a bit before you
refrigerated it? That's what I do, to give the yeast a head start. I
think I let mine sit out for an hour or so...then put it in the
fridge. And I have to keep on punching it down after that...

Christine