Old 11-10-2008, 07:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

Christine wrote:

Heya folks,

Time for another cookalong!!!

We were talking in chat..and notbob laid down the challenge. He said
he had the best minestrone......

So now..we are gonna have a cookalong....and the subject is
Minestrone!!!!

Date: October 25
Time: afternoon/evening ...assuming you are all USA folks... I will
do it in the afternoon, MDT. More details forthcoming.

Make your best minestrone..or variation!!!

I am thinking Soupe au pistou..which is a variation....... Or maybe I
will go with a traditional minestrone... Dunno yet.

I wish I *could* play along; I have a minestrone experiment I want to try.
Unfortunately, my work schedule precludes my participation in a Saturday
cookalong. Maybe I'll just make it this Sunday afternoon.

Bob