Old 10-10-2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default I tried the new V8 Soups

On Oct 9, 9:23�pm, Anthony Ferrante
wrote:
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:58:44 -0700 (PDT), Sheldon
wrote:

"cybercat" wrote:
"Anthony Ferrante" rote

The first
thing I noticed was when I opened the container, how slowly the soup
poured out as it was that thick. I thought as it poured that this
would be a great to pour over cabbage rolls.

Have you read the ingredients, to see what makes it thick like that?

The web site doesn't list ingredients...

Yes, but you have to click onto the particular soup that you are
interested in and then another window opens and you can get it from
there. Here is one example:

http://www.campbellsv8soup.com/SweetRedPepper.aspx

Anthony

I saw that... that's Nutritional info, not ingredients.