Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default I tried the new V8 Soups

"cybercat" wrote:
> "Anthony Ferrante" rote
>
> >The first
> > thing I noticed was when I opened the container, how slowly the soup
> > poured out as it was that thick. I thought as it poured that this
> > would be a great to pour over cabbage rolls.

> Have you read the ingredients, to see what makes it thick like that?

The web site doesn't list ingredients... hmmm, wonder what
a big outfit like Campbell's has to hide. This is the time of year
when there is an abundance of those type of crops rotting in the
fields so instead of plowing them under why not just cut away the
worst of the rot and critter bites and market designer soups at killer
prices.
And the nerve, they say you need scissors to open the carton... very
cheaply designed, not very convenient.