Posted to alt.food.wine
Mike Hagley Mike Hagley is offline

Default 1989 Ch Lynch Bages; (1996 Dominus)

Thanks for your post. I have two cases of 1989 Lynch Bages in my cooler. I
paid all of $20 per bottle around 1993 at a grocery store in France. I
haven't opened any of it, but sounds like I need to start drinking it.

Nice to read postings like yours.

Mike Hagley