Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Chilaquiles

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:35:34 -0500, Becca >
wrote:

>koko wrote:
>> I decided to make chilaquiles using my new enchilada sauce recipe.

snippage

>Looks delicious. I usually make mine with eggs, or leftover chicken or
>pork. I think I would enjoy yours just as well. Now I am getting
>hungry. lol
>
>Becca

Thanks Becca,
I switch it up too, it depends on what leftovers I have in the fridge.
This was the first time I made them using the pre-fried tostada
shells. I really liked them, they add more flavor and it's quicker
than having to frying up some tortillas.

koko
There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw
www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 9/27