bbq

Default A Prayer for Tofu Boy (1st Draft)

Jason Tinling wrote:
> "The Joneses" > wrote in message
>

>>Holy moly, y'all are funny. I got two out of three for ya:
>>In the name of the *, the Salt, and the Holy Roast.
>>
>>Edrena
>>carnivore, lurking, addicted to smoke (BBQ!)
>>

> In the name of the Fat Cap, the Bun, and the Pull-ed Pork
>
> or
>
> In the name of the Polder, the Salt, and the Holy Roast
>
> Jason

I thought it was pretty funny to. I have written your second suggestion
into it as well as Fosco's suggestion and have the complete prayer as

Our Father, who art in Cuein,
hallowed cooking game.
Thy Kamado come,
thy will be well done,
on lump as it is in the oven.
Give us this day our daily thread.
And forgive us our mopping brushes,
as we forgive those who post against us.
And lead us not into vegetarianism,
but deliver us from vegans.
For swine is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
For liver and liver.
Praise the lard!
In the name of the Polder, the Salt, and the Holy Roast
Ham End

Enjoy !!!!!!!!

Happy Q'en
BBQ