Graeme Walker

Default A Prayer for Tofu Boy (1st Draft)

Our Father, who art in Cuein,
hallowed cooking game.
Thy Kamado come,
thy will be well done,
on lump as it is in the oven.
Give us this day our daily thread.
And forgive us our mopping brushes,
as we forgive those who post against us.
And lead us not into vegetarianism,
but deliver us from vegans.
For swine is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
For liver and liver. Ham End
F.G. Whitfurrows

"Graeme Walker" > wrote in message
om...
> Our Father, who art in Cuein,
> hallowed cooking game.
> Thy Kamado come,
> thy will be well done,
> on lump as it is in the oven.
> Give us this day our daily thread.
> And forgive us our mopping brushes,
> as we forgive those who post against us.
> And lead us not into vegetarianism,
> but deliver us from vegans.
> For swine is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
> For liver and liver. Ham End

Ham End and praise the lard!

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

The Joneses

"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote:

> "Graeme Walker" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Our Father, who art in Cuein,
> > hallowed cooking game.
> > Thy Kamado come,
> > thy will be well done,
> > on lump as it is in the oven.
> > Give us this day our daily thread.
> > And forgive us our mopping brushes,
> > as we forgive those who post against us.
> > And lead us not into vegetarianism,
> > but deliver us from vegans.
> > For swine is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
> > For liver and liver. Ham End

> Ham End and praise the lard!

Holy moly, y'all are funny. I got two out of three for ya:
In the name of the *, the Salt, and the Holy Roast.

Edrena
carnivore, lurking, addicted to smoke (BBQ!)

barry

"The Joneses" > wrote in message
> "F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote:
>
> > "Graeme Walker" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Our Father, who art in Cuein,
> > > hallowed cooking game.
> > > Thy Kamado come,
> > > thy will be well done,
> > > on lump as it is in the oven.
> > > Give us this day our daily thread.
> > > And forgive us our mopping brushes,
> > > as we forgive those who post against us.
> > > And lead us not into vegetarianism,
> > > but deliver us from vegans.
> > > For swine is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
> > > For liver and liver. Ham End

> > Ham End and praise the lard!

> Holy moly, y'all are funny. I got two out of three for ya:
> In the name of the *, the Salt, and the Holy Roast.
>
> Edrena
> carnivore, lurking, addicted to smoke (BBQ!)

Fat tray, Salt and Holy Roast?
Barry

Jason Tinling

"The Joneses" > wrote in message

> Holy moly, y'all are funny. I got two out of three for ya:
> In the name of the *, the Salt, and the Holy Roast.
>
> Edrena
> carnivore, lurking, addicted to smoke (BBQ!)

In the name of the Fat Cap, the Bun, and the Pull-ed Pork

or

In the name of the Polder, the Salt, and the Holy Roast

Jason

bbq

Jason Tinling wrote:
> "The Joneses" > wrote in message
>

>>Holy moly, y'all are funny. I got two out of three for ya:
>>In the name of the *, the Salt, and the Holy Roast.
>>
>>Edrena
>>carnivore, lurking, addicted to smoke (BBQ!)
>>

> In the name of the Fat Cap, the Bun, and the Pull-ed Pork
>
> or
>
> In the name of the Polder, the Salt, and the Holy Roast
>
> Jason

I thought it was pretty funny to. I have written your second suggestion
into it as well as Fosco's suggestion and have the complete prayer as

Our Father, who art in Cuein,
hallowed cooking game.
Thy Kamado come,
thy will be well done,
on lump as it is in the oven.
Give us this day our daily thread.
And forgive us our mopping brushes,
as we forgive those who post against us.
And lead us not into vegetarianism,
but deliver us from vegans.
For swine is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
For liver and liver.
Praise the lard!
In the name of the Polder, the Salt, and the Holy Roast
Ham End

Enjoy !!!!!!!!

Happy Q'en
BBQ

F.G. Whitfurrows

Nice.....slightly revised once more.

The Lard's Prayer

Our Father, who art in Cue-in,
hallowed cooking game.
Thy Kamado come,
thy will be well done,
on lump, never in the oven.

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote:
> Nice.....slightly revised once more.
>
> The Lard's Prayer
> [prayer snipped]

Ah, Fosco. There is no end to the depth of your reverence for Q & brew.

--
Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley www.boonchoo.com
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended

The GOLD Prayer WTF[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-02-2010 01:01 AM
Curried Tofu Apple Soup (Tofu) workingonit Recipes (moderated) 0 07-01-2010 04:05 AM
my prayer sf General Cooking 3 14-03-2006 09:40 PM
*A prayer!!!!!!* Pandora General Cooking 201 12-10-2005 01:51 PM
beer prayer Jeff Beer 6 01-03-2005 04:39 AM