Posted to alt.food.wine
Michael Pronay Michael Pronay is offline

Default White wine...TCA

"Anders Tørneskog" > wrote:

>> ********

> Yes, I misread Ian slightly :-) - "if you think the idea is
> nonsense then try Sapros Sauternes (implied: you'll find a good
> chaptalised sweet wine...)"

Thanks for pointing that out. Indeed, what Ian has written can be
misunderstood. The simple reason I didn't misubnderstand him was
the fact that I have known his point about chaptalisation (he
abhoars it, in every wine!) for ages.

> One should not write too late in the night, and not after a
> bottle of Musella Valpolicella Superiore (or any other)

Come on, right now I write after a can of Heineken (pshhht - don't
tell anyone!)

M.