Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default "Texas Tech Study Measures Food Safety in Popular Cooking Shows"

sandi > wrote:

> Among the most
> noticeable culprits were not washing fruits, vegetables and herbs
> properly and a lack of hand washing in general.

While I'm not fond of FoodTV any more, one would assume that the
veggies and herb were pre-washed as TV air time is too expensive to
watch people was fruits and veggies thoroughly. Same goes for the
hands.

I think most of the shows on FoodTV should include the disclaimer:

"These are not professionals. Do not attempt anything you see here
at home in your kitchen."

-sw