Default User

Default Commercial Smokers?

Scott Purdie wrote:

> Thanks to all the smart-asses with the "search engines are amazing things"
> comments.

That's a good way to keep getting information from a group.

> No doubt. Since this is a bbq list

No, it is a usenet group.

> and there seem to be many people here
> that know their stuff, I was thinking maybe a few people had experience with
> several venders and knew enough to recommend one over another, the pros and
> cons, etc...

Had you asked this after doing a little research and showing what you
found, then that would be great.

> I now realize that the search engine comment guy is not one of those
> knowledgable folks.

Oh, boo hoo.

This is not your personal help desk. People give advice that they think
will be useful. Telling you to get off your lazy ass and go look for
yourself is GOOD advice.

I suggest you get a new attitude, fast. A sincere apology would be a
good start in keeping you out of killfiles.

Brian Rodenborn