Jim

Default Thanks Guys; I really love you.

>"Dave Bugg"wrote:

<snip>

A hearty welcome back, Dave. You were missed.
I'm glad to hear that you're getting back on track.

>Caleb still won't speak with me, so any prayers are welcomed... I feel his
>loss in my life very deeply, and I want to be his dad again.

My good thoughts have been, and will continue to be with you and your family.
I remember being 16, I had a horrible relationship with my father. As I
matured a bit, I began to understand that he had my best interest at heart. Be
patient with the boy, I am sure he will come around.

>If all continues to go well, I will be opening up my joint next September or
>October.

Good news! If I make it up that way, I look forward to meeting you and eating
some great 'Q.

>Bless you all. AFB is much more than a Usenet group, it really is a caring
>and sharing place.You are special to me.

Yes, there are some truly great people here.

All the best to you, Dave.

Jim