Old 25-10-2003, 07:31 PM
Dave Bugg

Default Thanks Guys; I really love you.

I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill found,
who had also moved some of my belongings and furniture into. She also
stocked the fridge, so I was all set.

As many of you know, I was at Sacred Heart Medical Center's Adult
Psychiatric Unit for the last two weeks. I had 38 individual therapy
sessions with two wonderful psychiatrists, 26 group therapy sessions, 28
different classes (ranging from anger management to conflict management),
countless hours talking with the nurse-counselors as I felt the need, many
more hours doing homework and practicing the skills I need, and even more
time coming to grips with my spiritual needs. And I still have a long road
to go over the next months continuing the work I need to do in my life
through continued therapy and family counseling.

Jill has been wonderful!!!!! We are going to be separated for a while, but
we are going to be working to put our marriage together. As she develops
trust that the changes I have begun to make in my life -- and will continue
to be making -- are real, we will be able to come back together as a
stronger and more committed partnership in marriage. We are still seeing
each other on a regular basis so that we can begin working on issues and
enjoy each other's company. But we need to be living separately for now so
that each of us can focus on getting better.

I count my blessings that one of you -- was it Mr. Mooney? -- was able to
contact the local sheriff's department. It saved my life. For the others
that have sent cards and letters, it was a bright spot during my stay at
Sacred Heart, and I thank each of you for those kind words and thoughts.
Jack Curry, you scoundrel, I nearly busted a rib laughing at those
postcards. Laughter was sooo very therapeutic.

Caleb still won't speak with me, so any prayers are welcomed... I feel his
loss in my life very deeply, and I want to be his dad again.

I will be periodically going back and forth to the house to do chores and
help Jill with various household issues. I don't have internet access at the
apartment (too expensive to set up another line and with no job yet, Jill's
salary has to stretch quite far with the expense of the apartment and living
costs). I am sending this from the house, and will keep track of AFB
periodically.

If all continues to go well, I will be opening up my joint next September or
October. I have too much healing and growth to do to worry about opening a
small business right now. But the business plan will be there when the time
comes.

Bless you all. AFB is much more than a Usenet group, it really is a caring
and sharing place. You are special to me.

My warmest and deepest regards,
Dave Bugg

P.S. I join you in mourning the passing of Hound. It is hard to believe. My
best to his family, and to us, as we think of his time with us.

Old 25-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Jack Curry

You are SO welcome back, Dave. It was indeed Tom Mooney (TFM3) to whom you
owe thanks for his timely call.
Hope you'll have internet access soon, so we can all again enjoy your fine
company regularly.
And those fat ladies are still anxious to meet you g.
Jack Curry

Old 25-10-2003, 08:09 PM
Monroe, of course...

In article , "Dave Bugg"
dbuggatcharterdotnet wrote:

snip

Dave!!
Hallelujah - You're Back!!!
ALL RIGHT!!!!
We love you too, man!!!!!

monroe(big hug!!!!!!)
Old 25-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Chef Juke

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:31:01 -0700, "Dave Bugg" dbuggatcharterdotnet
wrote:

I am back in East Wenatchee,

Dave,

So very glad to "hear your voice" back here. Especially today after
hearing about Hound.

Continuing to send thoughts and prayers your way, and am still
available whenever you want to pick my brain about restaurant stuff.

-Chef Juke
http://www.chefjuke.com
"Everybody Eats when they come to MY house!"

(Remove the CAPS from the return address when sending email replies)

Old 25-10-2003, 08:51 PM
bbq

Dave,

Glad your back and doing the things necessary to get healthy again. I
hope all works well for you and your family. Look forward to the opening
of your BBQ joint.

Hope your still able to Q once in awhile.

Happy Q'en,
BBQ

Old 25-10-2003, 09:07 PM
Jack Sloan

"Dave Bugg" dbuggatcharterdotnet wrote in message
[...]

Life is funny...ya lose a good one then get a good one back. Glad to have
ya back.
Jack

Old 25-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Brick

"Dave Bugg" wrote

I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill

found,
who had also moved some of my belongings and furniture into. She

also
stocked the fridge, so I was all set.

We are all so happy that Tom Mooney made the connection in time. Thank
God that our prayers were answered in a timely fashion. (Any agnostics
out
there may feel free to ignore this.) We will continue to think of you
and pray
for you regularly. May your recovery be speedy.

P.S. I join you in mourning the passing of Hound. It is hard to

believe. My
best to his family, and to us, as we think of his time with us.

It seems like members of this NG are attracting mayhem like lightning
bolts. My
best friend here in FL passed away last Wed morning. Then we lost
Hound on
Wed night, who BTW was far to young to go. No one was more surprised
learn of your predicament then the members of this group. On top of
all that
the group has been bombarded lately by trolls extolling the virtues of
boiled
and or pressure cooked ribs slathered with sauce. Yuuuk! Try to drop
us
a note from time to time. We really want to know how you are getting
along.

Brick

Old 25-10-2003, 09:18 PM
BOB

Dave Bugg typed:
I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill found,
who had also moved some of my belongings and furniture into. She also
stocked the fridge, so I was all set.

Glad to see you back, Dave. You had us all worried there for a while.
We're all pulling for ya!

BOB

Old 25-10-2003, 09:35 PM
Ol' Hippie

Dear God your on the mend !! YAHOO and I don't mean the email thing.
Clang the friggin' bells,
Hi Dave, so glad your working on getting your life in the order you need it
to be.
G'ganna & I really missed you, you ,ol' fart. So, all is pretty good here in
AFB land except we mourn the really old fart HOUND. Missed you a bunch Dave
but
Hound was another sort of fella

Old 25-10-2003, 09:39 PM
Ol' Hippie

I will read every post to my own delight. and Brick you got it my friend, I
am getting all choked up,,,,,,
ok so its the minion smoke
what the hell did I do wrong now?
Bruce & G'ganna-n-Gold Beach

Old 25-10-2003, 09:48 PM
Big Jim

"Dave Bugg" dbuggatcharterdotnet wrote in message
I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill found,

Bless you all. AFB is much more than a Usenet group, it really is a caring
and sharing place. You are special to me.

My warmest and deepest regards,
Dave Bugg

P.S. I join you in mourning the passing of Hound. It is hard to believe.

My
best to his family, and to us, as we think of his time with us.

Welcome Back Dave.
The new place is doing pretty good. They help and wife are getting all the
money. But the bills are paid.
I ain't ever been out there, so maybe when you get open I'll take a trip
out that way.
Good luck on yours.
--
Big Jim

www.lazyq.com

Old 25-10-2003, 11:03 PM
Thomas Mooney

Dave Bugg dbuggatcharterdotnet wrote in message
I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill found,
who had also moved some of my belongings and furniture into. She also
stocked the fridge, so I was all set.

major snippage to save space

My warmest and deepest regards,
Dave Bugg

P.S. I join you in mourning the passing of Hound. It is hard to believe.

My
best to his family, and to us, as we think of his time with us.

I hope you can imagine what a welcome relief it is to hear from you.
Between your recent problems and Hound's passing, this place had gotten too
sad for words. It is really quite remarkable how connected we can become to
people we've only met electronically.

We're all happy you're on the road to health and will offer whatever support
we can from this distance. Please keep us up-to-date on your progress. And
if it ever gets unbearable again, take someone's (I forget whose) advice
from this very forum: take a road trip and come visit us. I'm certain you'd
be welcome all over the country.

Take care and keep in touch,

--
TFM3 (still not The Fat Man)

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Old 25-10-2003, 11:11 PM
Ricky

"Dave Bugg" dbuggatcharterdotnet wrote in message
I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill found,
who had also moved some of my belongings and furniture into. She also
stocked the fridge, so I was all set.

[snip]

Welcome back Dave. Look forward to the future with open eyes and never look
back. Luck and the love of family and friends is the best start you can
have.

Ricky

Old 25-10-2003, 11:33 PM
Rosie Miller

, so I was all set.

As many of you know, I was at Sacred Heart Medical Center's Adult
Psychiatric Unit for the last two weeks. I had 38 individual therapy
sessions with two wonderful

Dave, I happened to check in this newsgroup and saw your post. Hope all goes
well with you.
Rosie
Old 26-10-2003, 12:47 AM
[email protected]

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:31:01 -0700, "Dave Bugg" dbuggatcharterdotnet
wrote:

snip

Dave, I'm glad to see you healing. It can be a long (and not always
easy) road. I wish you all the best, and will keep you, Jill, and
Caleb in my prayers.

Bob

hello guys glock28 General 0 28-04-2012 08:13 PM
If you love pork, you'll love.... tutall Barbecue 7 25-11-2011 03:34 PM
Five Guys vs. In-and-Out Mark Thorson General Cooking 25 13-04-2011 09:44 PM
Love chocolate you will love this site. Cocoa Conniosseur General Cooking 29 18-10-2006 08:38 PM
Now You Guys Have Done It! ~patches~ General Cooking 6 31-10-2005 11:19 PM